GNUSim8085 is a graphical simulator, assembler and debugger for the Intel 8085 microprocessor in Linux and Windows.
- A simple editor component with syntax highlighting.
- A keypad to input assembly language instructions with appropriate arguments.
- Easy view of register contents.
- Easy view of flag contents.
- Hexadecimal Decimal converter.
- View of stack, memory and I/O contents.
- Support for breakpoints for program debugging.
- Stepwise program execution.
- One click conversion of assembly program to opcode listing.
- Printing support (known not to work well on Windows).
- UI translated in various languages.
GNU 8085 Simulator is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-04-02. The program can be installed on 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP)
All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes).
GNU 8085 Simulator (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7140 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.